Wow, is it really 2013 already? 2012 was as certainly an interesting year for movies, while my life was uneventful in comparison. I certainly did a lot of movie-watching this year though and have been introduced to some fantastic older films too. I'm hoping that 2013 will bring more of the same movie-wise. With that in mind, here are the 5 main things I want to achieve this year:
- Finally do an episode of the LAMBCast (I'm already scheduled for podcast #154!).
- Correctly predict at least 20 winners at this year's Oscars (I've been consistently predicting 19 out of the 24 categories).
- Attend my first major film festival (most likely TIFF or NYFF).
- Watch more documentaries.
- Finish watching every movie on my "List of Shame".